You have found the right place if you are a company looking to profit through employee growth, health and satisfaction, if you are an individual who wants to connect your passion with your work and your relationships, if you are a person who won't let a thought or feeling block your life or goals any longer. You are ready to move from BLOCKED to BLOCKBUSTER. Let's get started.
DECREASE STRESS - ENHANCE PROFITS - INCREASE WORK EFFICIENCY - EMPOWER RELATIONSHIPS
MOVE FROM BLOCKED to BLOCKBUSTER
One-third of our lives is spent working! Become a BLOCKBUSTER and get more out of life.
Custom designed programs include: What Lies Beneath The Thoughts You Speak?
The content example below, as with all the topics listed, is tailored to fit the organization, the group attending (sales, project, customer service, men, women, co-ed, leadership, etc.) and the particular issues identified through pre-event interviews and research.
TOPIC 1: MOVE FROM BLOCKED to BLOCKBUSTER
What Lies Beneath the Thoughts You Speak?
Version A: TARGET AND CHANGE WHAT'S HOLDING YOU BACK
Conflict Management for Leaders
Judith Parker Harris uses movie analogies and her personal experience of becoming and remaining symptom free from Multiple Sclerosis since 1990 to illustrate how to target and change what's holding you back. Introduction of The "C" Path. a 4-step creative process to navigate change helps participants move from BLOCKED TO BLOCKBUSTER. You will learn:
- How To Find Your Intention and the Motivation to Make it Happen.
- Movie Magic that Moves you from Victim to Hero
- 7 Success-Destroying Villains and How to Avoid Them
- The 4-Step "C Process" To Solve Any Problem
- How to Create and Prosper with Team-Esteem
- The Secret to Busting Every Block in Your Path
Each participant will define both a business and a life intention and then answer what they think is blocking them from full achievement of those intentions. They will then learn how to target and eliminate the story (thoughts and emotions) that's blocking them, They will use the "C" Path process to create a strategic plan to fulfill their intentions and then look at their achievements 1 year and 5 years from now. In so doing, they will have written an outline to follow immediately, and will have a better way of understanding and communicating intentions and outcomes.
3. Learning objectives:
- Beliefs will be identified and eliminated that can restrict professional and personal growth.
- Mechanical thinking and cultural conditioning will be replaced with a problem-solving method based on story development.
- Decisions and choices will be made to direct careers and lives with a clear vision toward BLOCKBUSTER success.
- Strategic plans will be developed that can be used for projects, sales, customer service, or whatever objectives we define as important to your business.
TOPIC 2: Make The Movie In Your Life/Business A BLOCKBUSTER
Judith Parker Harris uses movie analogies and her personal experience of becoming and remaining symptom free from Multiple Sclerosis since 1990 to illustrate how to use turning points in life as powerful change agents.
Learning objectives include:
- You will identify and eliminate beliefs that limit and restrict personal and professional growth.
- You will be free of mechanical thinking and cultural conditioning, at least that which allows other people to put limitations on your life.
- You will make better decisions and choices that reflect what YOU REALLY want to do.
- A 4-step creative process will be introduced to teach participants how to navigate change
Step I: Change the script of your life.
The script of your life includes the rules and the roles that you use to define your decisions and actions.
Step 2: Confront and Conquer the Villains in your Life.
We all have a villain in our lives, sometimes more than one. They come in identifiable roles.
- The saboteur plants doubts and questions about your very essence.
- The Bandit steals your ability to own or be responsible for your ideas and actions.
- The mugger makes it not ok to be who you are sexually.
- The killer murders your joy and self-confidence.
- The monster confronts you with forces beyond your control.
- The Lost Love makes you question your ability to ever love again.
- The Sorceress traps you in a fantasy world of"What ifs," "If onlys," and "Happily every after 'ifs.'"
Step 3: CALL FORTH YOUR MOTIVATION.
Call forth your own motivation rather than reacting to others' expectations of you.
Step 4: Create a multi-leveled life plot.
A multi-level plot is a full life. A full life successfully blends the 12 life areas that will be introduced. Benefits of this presentation include gaining the power to:
- Heal old and new wounds in a tough life and business.
- Handle anxiety and fear in stressful situations.
- Replace self-doubt with self-confidence.
- Make lasting, positive change in your world.
- Get what you want out of conversations, presentations and all interactions personally and professionally.
TOPIC 3: Confront and Conquer The Villains
This in-depth workshop utilizes speedwriting, role-playing and problem-solving interactions to find the villains that are plaguing you individually and as an organization. Once they are identified, they are confronted and disarmed and the path is cleared for productivity, growth and profit.
TOPIC 4: Profit by Moving From Blocked to BLOCKBUSTER
This intensive workshop looks at wealth vs. poverty thinking and scarcity/abundance issues within the organization as a whole, management, project teams, departments to clear the pathway for unlimited opportunities and increased profit.
TOPIC 5: Turning Points - Script Your Life to Heal
Target And Change What Is Holding You Back (Based upon methods from Judith's popular book CONQUER CRISIS WITH HEALTH-ESTEEM)
- Move from Pain to Power and Think like a Champion
- Liberate the Truth in Your Heart to Balance the Roles in Your Life.
- Discover ways to Handle Anxiety and Fear in Stressful Situations
- Learn Immediate Problem Solving Techniques
- Create a Business Plan to get on with Creativity and Progress In Your Life.
- Look at Your Life as a Movie and overcome your back story by using turning points as healing points.
- Start Your Life Anew on the "C" Path with Choice, Change, Creativity and Commitment.
- This highly interactive program will help participants understand what motivates them. They will discover what drives them and which emotions fuel their thoughts. They will replace thinking and feeling patterns that no longer serve them with more effective ones. New ways of thinking, acting and interacting with others will be explored.
Who would Be interested:
Adults 25 plus, particularly baby boomers facing major life transitions. Anyone interested in finding new ways to cope, change and create new life possibilities.
What participants will gain from the seminar:
The knowledge that they can handle anything by taking control of the one part of healing they can take charge of, their thoughts and emotions. The power to be creatively fearless and unleash hidden brilliance, beauty and potential. The power to make lasting, positive changes in their lives.
TOPIC 6: Writer's Block Be Gone
This is the one for any creative team that has ever been blocked. You will learn 18 sure-fire methods and techniques to Bust your way through whatever is Blocking you. Bring your projects, your toughest challenges, any problem that has you stuck and you will find creative solutions that will blow your mind and get your business buzzing with enthusiasm and productivity. (This is also perfect for Writers Groups of any kind.)
Lectures can be presented individually or as part of a series and paired with the workshops if desired.
Contact us for booking information
Go to the Events page for more information